Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Skipping the Google Doc till next time. Actually not really sure exactly what type of document we have to send??

Tried to download the Second Life but this computer wouldn't do it ??? Was sort of interested to see what this is about.

As far as applications of all the things we have learnt over the past 12weeks for our Library, I really don't know. I am still rather stunned by it all & would need to discuss this with my Branch Manager, however she hasn't done much of the Course so that would be difficult. Our Library is a Branch so I guess we would be guided by our Main Regional Office. If they felt there was a need for any of the applications I am sure they would implement them. At least I could go ahead & do it!!!

Thank you again to all, its been great. Looking forward to MORE!!!

Marigold

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

You can send any kind of Google do your like - it is just a test of the method so it does not have to be very long.

Ellen (PLS)