Friday, March 7, 2008

Am feeling frustrated, irritated and extremely confused!!! Finding trying to embed a video into my blogsite so difficult. No instructions anywhere to follow (or none that I can find anyway!!) All these accounts we are having to open is also extremely confusing for me. I don't have much time available at work & what time I do have is full of interruptions which makes it hard to concentrate & understand. I guess I am also of the "old" school as far as learning is concerned & like a full set of notes with explanations of 'why" & 'how' to do things to refer to at all times in the process of learning. I agree totally with 'patiencerewarded' who asked why changes have to be so rapid. Of everything that we have learnt so far the only one I guess I have any interest in is Flickr. I have a very full life now & just want to spend more time pursuing the interests I have now. I guess I am also a very private person & find it a bit confronting being "out there".

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Hello Cooljusher.
Sorry to hear you are having some difficulties with this part of the program. I hope it's just a bump in the road as you had a very enthusiastic start. If it helps, I found "embedding" a video a bit tricky. Just go to your posts - open a new one - write some text, then, to insert the video - click the HTML tab and then copy the embed this video link from YouTube (on the right hand side of the video). If you need more info, log into your blog and go to the Help Center - See Multimedia blogging - See How do I post a video from YouTube to my blog.
Good luck!
Kathleen A