Thursday, March 27, 2008

I go on holidays next week so have just skimmed through the rest of the course, when I return (refreshed & rejuvenated!!) I will try again. I have enjoyed participating & am overwhelmed at the incredible "things" you can do. I have found it a little frustratingly difficult at times to do some of the tasks. Interruptions being the main problem as I do not have a computer at home and feel 15 mins is too short a time to allocate to it. Also found myself getting lost checking out all the different things. Loved reading other participents blogs on how they were coping with the course and very impressed with some of the blogs designs and their ability to do all the tasks. I feel that at least I'll know what a customer is referring to if I am asked any questions regarding the different applications. Thank you to the staff for their help & hard work in setting this course up.

No comments: